The Zapier Connector for Jasper makes it easy to create automated workflows between your Jasper account and hundreds of other web applications like Google Sheets, Slack, Salesforce and Wordpress. With the Zapier connector you can create a custom workflow to automate virtually any task.
To get started with the Zapier connector, you'll need an API Token which can be accessed in your Jasper account. If you don't have Developer Tools enabled on your Workspace already, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or visit the Jasper API page for more information.
*Please note this is only available for Jasper Business plans
Step 1: Create a Jasper API Token
- Navigate to Settings on your Jasper Workspace
- Find Developer Tools in your settings. (note: if you do not have this setting enabled AND you have Jasper Business, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or the Jasper API Page to get set up on an API Usage plan).
Step 2: Learn about Jasper Zapier Connectors
- Jasper has created a number of most commonly used Jasper Templates for use within Zapier
- Create a Blog, write product descriptions, provide Jasper a Command with Content or use one of your custom templates that your CSM has created for use within Zapier.
- For more information check out Zapier’s page for Jasper
Step 3: Build Jasper into any of your tools and workflows
Automate your workflows to create great content at scale for your business and brand. Create great ideas in Google Sheets, trigger Jasper to create some ideas for a blog with keywords and post them in Wordpress to publish. Zapier has created a great Blog Post on some other ideas for your content creation ideas.