The Make Connector for Jasper empowers you to effortlessly create automated workflows between your Jasper account and countless web applications like Google Sheets, Slack, Salesforce, and Wordpress. With the Make.com connector, you can craft custom workflows to automate virtually any task, inspiring limitless possibilities.
To embark on this journey, obtain an API Token from your Jasper account. If Developer Tools aren't enabled on your Workspace, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or explore the Jasper API page for more information. Let innovation guide your path!
*Please note this is only available for Jasper Business plans
Step 1: Create a Jasper API Token
- Navigate to Settings on your Jasper Workspace
- Find Developer Tools in your settings. (note: if you do not have this setting enabled AND you have Jasper Business, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or the Jasper API Page to get set up on an API Usage plan).
Step 2: Learn about Make Connectors
- Jasper has exposed all of our 60+ templates as well as your API key will unlock any Custom Templates that your Jasper CSM has created for you.
- Create a Blog, write product descriptions, provide Jasper a Command with Context and create sophisticated workflows with Jasper AI in the mix.
- For more information check out Make’s Jasper Page
Step 3: Build Jasper into any of your tools and workflows
Automate your workflows to create great content at scale for your business and brand. Create great ideas in Google Sheets, trigger Jasper to create some ideas for a blog with keywords and post them in Wordpress to publish. For more ideas head to Make.com and search for Jasper.